Sunday, May 29, 2011

Loreal Paris: Lipstick in Fairest Nude





Swatch

Fairest Nude finally came in the mail yesterday and im so excited, this is such a beautiful lipstick. I bought this because of all the attention it has got from other beauty bloggers and also from the gurus on youtube. They definitely were right about this lipstick, its gorgeous and so natural looking. Its such a beautiful color that is going to look good on everyone and i just have to say that im happy that i spent my money on this one. Its definitely a lipstick that im going to use a lot☺

What do you think about Fairest Nude?
Which lipstick by Loreal Paris is you're favorite?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. oh i am so in love with these new loreal lipstick colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it does look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so creamy and pretty! i'd love to see this on you soon! :)

    http://pasrelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, how nice color, I look, I'll have a new tenant in my portfolio, I like your blog, I met on Facebook, I invite you to my blog you will find fashion, makeup, manicure, etc, now I subscribe, I invite you do the same, I hope
    bye
    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/
    saludos desde PerĂ¹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour. Very natural:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color. Not really a fan of L'oreal lipsticks, but this is sooo pretty, would love to try it out.
    http://www.bomabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. it does look like a very natural shade for you. glad you bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks interesting...not what i exptected to see with a "nude" name! i may have to check this one out!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this color! :D

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig