Sunday, May 1, 2011

Haul: H&M

I have another H&M haul for your guys. I feel like I shop at their website all the time but what can i say, i love their clothes haha! They have so many cute spring and summer clothes in their online shop now, i wish i could buy everything haha. But here is what i added to my cart :)
















I love everything i ordered. I cant wait to wear those two tube tops and pair them with skirts and these adorable headbands, i think that would make such a cute look :)

What do you think about my haul? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely buys! :) XXX

    http://hazzaapee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The animal print top and the bag are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal prints never goes out of style :) This is such a cute top.

    To answer your question, a lot of Physicians Formula products are either hit or miss for me. I like their stackable gel liners, bronzers, blushes and powders :) If anything doesn't work out, you can always return the product to get your money back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, what a great haul!! i NEVER find stuff at H&M i'm soooo jealous because it is all amazing! AH <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that clutch! I was just there yesterday at the one in Soho NY and the collection over there is sooo much more stocked I couldn't contain myself so I understand completely lol It'll be dangerous when we can order online here in the states!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I like the first top a lot!

    www.queenofmayhem.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig