Saturday, May 21, 2011

Colorful Zebra Nails




Today's nail of the day post is inspired by the beautiful SCCASTANEDA's newest video on youtube. I really loved the nail look she did, so i wanted to give it a try too since i already own the same Konad image plate that she used in her video. I think this is a perfect summer look because of all the beautiful colors, they just look so pretty together. I used image plate number m57 by Konad.

What do you think about the look? ☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. OMG! That looks so fuckin' cool!
    Wow.
    Just wanna to ask what do u think to post about each other?
    XX,
    ____________________________
    CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com
    ____________________________

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your nails by the way! ;)

    xoxo Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks amazingg! gorgeous colours and zebra print <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous! Love the sunset colors. I've only ever used gold and silver underneath zebra print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I wish I had the patience to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty... I wanna try it my self!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous!

    Tanya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Cristine!! You did such a good job!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig