Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Elf Cosmetics: Studio Matte Eyeshadow








I decided to order these matte eyeshadows from Elf Cosmetics studio line just because i haven't tried these and i got very curious when i saw them on their website. It says on Elf Cosmetics website that these eyeshadows provides long lasting coverage and brilliant payoff for maximim performance. Going to try them out tomorrow and see what i think about them.

One of the things that i dont like about Elf's website is their color scheme. The colors are all wrong. These colors are supposed to be purple not brown. Whats up with that? That is really irritating to me.

Have you tried any of the matte eyeshadows from Elf Cosmetics studio line?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I hate that about ELF too!! The colors are always SO off seriously what kind of camera do they use!!
    KatXoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait for the review. i agree it sucks when looking at the computer to order colors because it gets so distorted. the colors do look pretty pigmented tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I havent't yet tried them. Can't wait for review!
    But it's so uncool, it's online store and they should provide perfect service.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that about elf. I bought some mineral eyeshadows from the US website and they weren't the same colors at all they were much darker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing makes me irritated than wrong swatches on line :( They so look more of on the brown side. But they're still pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? thanks for sharing this. I will be careful if i have to get something for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing this.

    http://mydesirables.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig