Monday, May 9, 2011

Haul: Elf Cosmetics Essentials Lipsticks






From Left To Right:
Gypsy, Classy, Fantasy, Seductive, Posh & Voodoo.

I ordered all of the six lipsticks from Elf Cosmetics Essentials line because i really wanted to try something else than their studio line products. I only have the lipsticks from their studio line, so i just had to order these and give the a try. Im not sure if I like them yet, they are really cheap and i have heard that they break very easily. Im definitely going to be doing a review on these soon☺

Have you tried any of these lipsticks?
What do you think about Elf Cosmetics?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. really pretty colors. i love elf, but i haven't tried their lipsticks yet. thanks so much for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent tried any of the lip products, cant wait for the review. I've only really tried one thing.. the blush/bronzer set and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swatches! :) I love classy and seductive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never tried their products - must give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shades!! Thanks for the swatches honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they won't break on you hun.. I only have one and sadly it broke. But it could be because I'm a clutz lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love ELF cosmetics! those lipsticks look beautiful and pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shades,I want them all sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig