Monday, May 2, 2011

Loreal Paris: Sublime Bronze Express Pro Self-Tanning Dry Mist


About this product:
Discover the latest technology from the L’Oreal laboratories, inspired by professional techniques for a streak-free result combined with a new generation in self-tan fragrance. A tan this golden, a fragrance this fresh: no-one will know your secret! The ultra-wide spray technology gives an even, golden tan. The micro-fine particles dry instantly for a uniform result. No need to rub in. A fresh citrus fragrance – a natural-looking no-smell tan all year round.

I saw an advertisement for this product in one of the magazines that I read and now i really want to try it. It sounds like a very good product and now that summer is almost here it would be the perfect time to give it a try :)

Have you tried this product before? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ohhh that is a definite must try. A little while back I got the Victoria Secret one which is really good as well but the bottle is wayyy smaller

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! i don't use bronzers regularly, asians in general dont use bronzers at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this could be good for my hubby. he needs a tan! :)

    Don't forget to enter my shimmy fringe necklace giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried it, but it sounds amazing!! I want to try it now :)

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig