Monday, May 23, 2011

Kim Kardashian's 7 Style Must-Haves

I love Kim Kardashian's style, she always look so put together and beautiful. She used to work behind the scenes in Hollywood as a celebrity stylist and personal shopper. Now Kim uses what she knows about fashion to put together outfits that are guaranteed to land her in the spotlight. I found this really cool and helpful article on INSTYLE.COM and i wanted to share it with you guys. Here is the wardrobe staples that Kim cant live without.


A Black Blazer
"You can dress it up or down, wear it with pants or over a dress—a black blazer works with everything."

A Trench Coat
"Find a great trench coat and you'll look good even if you need to keep it on over your outfit."

High-Waisted Pants
"They're something a bit different but still very flattering on most figures."

A Wide Belt
"I like to wear things that emphasize my waist, so I wear a lot of belts."

Leggings
"They're easy, comfortable and come in all kinds of fabrics and textures."

Super-High Heels
"I wear a lot of heels! They give you extra height, plus they lengthen your legs and make you look leaner."

Jumpsuits
"They come and go out of style, but jumpsuits are chic and sexy no matter what."

What do you think about Kim's style?
Love Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. very interesting sweetie..thanks for sharing. I love Kim really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. te he love the article!
    i really like the outfit she is wearing with the wide belt that skirt is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kim! Don't know about the high waist pants but I agree about the jumpers. Love them.

    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her style.
    She looks always so pretty :)

    xo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting.. these r actually must-haves if u want to be stylish!!!
    I am lookin out for the high waist denims

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Christine... for my signature... I just typed it in Microsoft word and copied it into my blog post <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree with you, Kim K. has one of the best styles out there, a style that is universally flattering. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm OBSESSED with Kim and her sisters lol. Great article!

    x E
    thefashionelectric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig