Monday, May 23, 2011

Essie: The Braziliant Collection



Essie‘s new summer nail collection, Color Me Braziliant, is everything summer should be, hot and bright. This collection has six brash and sassy colors inspired by Brazil.
Here are the list of colors:

* Braziliant - a hot orange with a touch of shimmer
* Too Too Hot - a sizzling rich red coral
* Super Bossa Nova - an upbeat bright fuchsia
* Meet at the Sunset - a vibrant deep orange
* Smooth Sailing - a breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
* Absolutely Shore - a soft sea foam green

The colors that i want to get from this collection are Meet at the Sunset, Super Bossa Nova, Smooth Sailing and Absolutely Shore. I think they look so gorgeous and i really want to try them out☺

What do you think about this collection?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig