Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana: The Animalier Collection





Dolce & Gabbana is launching their latest makeup addition, an exclusive limited-edition bronzing powder called The Animalier. The bronzer has an amazing texture. It is capable of creating a sun polished glow. It is particularly suited for the summer season as it projects passion, romance and shedding all inhibitions. This is a collaboration between the fashion brand and makeup guru Pat McGrath and its inspired by their famed animal prints. I love the packaging of this product since im a big fan of leopard print☺

What do you think about this?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig