Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NOTD Featuring Little Girl Type




This nail polish is from the Quite Cute collection by MAC Cosmetics. I got the products that i ordered from this collection a few days ago and i wanted to do a notd post and show you how cute this color looks. Im going to post my MAC haul soon, really want to share the products i bought with you. I love pastel colors, such beautiful colors for summer :)

Have you bought anything from the Quite Cute collection? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm dying to buy the Candy Yum Yum lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up Essie's nice is nice since I heard from so many Guru's it was a good dupe and it totally is!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. havent bought anything,visited my local counter and the stuff I wanted were sold out,can u believe lol

    love that colour on ur nails sweetie=very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog you got here..
    we can may be follow each other..
    --kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! that's a great color!

    xo

    www.brillianceofb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade is beautiful! I can see you using your konad stamping kit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig