Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sigma Beauty: The New Cleansing & Polishing Tool



Sigma Beauty has released yet another fun product and this time its this cleansing and polishing tool. I have been wanting to try a product like this for the longest time, but i just haven't gotten around to order one yet. Im so happy that Sigma has released this beauty tool because i have been wanting to buy the Clarisonic Mia but i think its too expensive and this is only $39 which is a total steal. It comes with three different brush heads, one for each skin type, how amazing is that?☺

I have already ordered mine and i cant wait to recieve it and try it
out. I think this might be my new love☺

Are you going to order this?
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your blog, buenisimo invite you to my blog you find fashion, makeup, manicure, etc. I'm still, I INVITE YOU TO DO THE SAME
    BYE http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks cool. i may have to make my first sigma purchase. im gona wait for your review

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK...I'm looking for this one! Love it because it's PINK!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig