Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gillette Venus: Spa Breeze 2 in 1




I picked up up this set at the drugstore a week ago and i wanted to share it with you guys.
This is definitely the best razors that i have used. Each razor has gel on each of the sides which makes it so easy to work with. My legs feels so soft after using this, its amazing. Its also perfect for travelling too because each razor comes in their own little packaging, so it wont slip into the other things and break. If you are looking for something new to try, this is definitely something i want to recommend you :)

Have you tried these razors before?
Love Christine ♥
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is a great razor! Heard it is one of the best ones out there!

    Following your blog! Hope u follow me!
    www.grandejewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going for a good pink razor!! hope its available here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig