Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Haul: Konad Stamping Nail Art












Products:
* Double side stamp set
* Konad special nail polishes in black, pink and white
* Konad special care - base and top coat
* Nail plate
* Nail polish bottle
* Different image plates

I got the products that i bought by Konad a week ago and i have been playing around with it a lot since then. I love how cute the nails look after using the different image plates. I think my nails look so much cuter with some prints than with just a regular color and nothing else. I thought it was a little difficult in the beginning to apply the prints, but after a few tries they came out great :)

Have you tried Konad before?
What do you think about my haul? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Nice haul! Can't wait to see pictures on how your nails look with the nail stamps !! :D

    xx Dalia

    http://daliamchavez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet haul! I don't have stamping sets in my city, will be sure to grab some when I go to the capital! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stuff!! Thanks for sharing♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flott haul:D
    Men anbefaler å kjøpe plastikk skrape, fordi den metalldelen på skrapa som følger med stamp-kitet kan lage riper i platene/ødelegge motivene:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. her : http://store.ocnailart.com/plasticscraper.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to pick this up just to get my hands on the polka dot print lol I would love to see some pics of how your nails come out!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to see your designs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig