Thursday, May 5, 2011

Vera Wang: Preppy Princess


Princess by Vera Wang is one of my favorite perfumes and when i heard Vera Wang had relased yet another perfume I just had to go to my local perfume store to check it out. Its called Preppy Princess and it smells so amazing. Its a little similar to Princess but not the same. I had to try this on first to see how it would smell on my skin and now i love it. Im definitely going to get this the next time im in the perfume store, this is a must have for my perfume collection. Im going to do a perfume post soon and show you a few of my absolute favorite summer perfumes :)

Do you have a favorite perfume by Vera Wang? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hey beauty! :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comments! :)
    It makes me so happy people like my job!
    Lovely greets from Munich
    Lola <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love preppy princess! i wear it often

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally on a perfume kick these days! I need to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, The packing alone is to die for! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a pretty bottle, I love the crown on the lid!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great bottle. have to try it. thanks love. check out my pick for fabulous friday and find out who landed on the fash fave and fash fail list of the week. would love the support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig