Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello Kitty: Lipbalm




I picked up this super cute Hello Kitty lipbalm at H&M yesterday. Im such a sucker for cute and girly things and i just needed this in my lipbalm collection. This lipbalm smells so good, it has a sweet strawberry scent to it, really good. Packing for me is really important, a product is more appealing to me if it has a cute packaging. I feel like i cant get enough lipbalms because they keep disappearing haha!

Do you collect lipbalms? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. SO CUTE!!! Cute packaging FTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lipbalm! I have a massive collection, with a range just in my schoolbag- my friends think I'm crazy.xxx

    Drop by if you could <3
    http://ramzandtheflock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! They keep disappearing the same thing happens to me it's like they grow legs and leave it's pretty crazy how many lipbalms/glosses I purchase.

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww this is soo cute.....

    cheers :)

    www.fakhrarafique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute lip balm! Following your blog now! Follow me too!

    http://www.grandejewelry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!
    :-) its so cuteeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig