Friday, May 27, 2011

Haul: NYX Cosmetics








Swatches: Left To Right
* Lip Liner in Natural, Nude Pink & Lipstick in Strawberry Milk

Products:
* Trio Eyeshadow Quad in TS05 - Baby Pink/Cotton Candy/Spring Flower
* Trio Eyeshadow Quad in TS29A - Rock & Roll
* Sharpener
* Cherry Culture Lip Balm in Bubble Gum - Got this for free with my purchase
* Push-Up Bra For Eyebrow
* Lip Liner in 810 Natural
* Lip Liner in 858 Nude Pink
* Round Lipstick in Strawberry Milk

I placed an order at Cherry Culture's website about two weeks ago and my package arrived today☺. I buy almost all off my NYX products from their website because i think their prices are good and the shipping to Norway isn't that bad either. I also ordered some NYX goodies for a giveaway☺

Right now Cherry Culture has a Memorial Day Sale going on from May 26th-May31st. Use code MDS20 for 20% off everything in their store. I might need to place another NYX order, i love NYX Cosmetics☺

Have you tried any of these products by NYX?☺
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. awh that nude pink lipliner looks gorgeous :D Thank you so much for sharing sweety xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw you got strawberry milk! i've wanted that lippyyy forevs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to see swatches of Rock n Roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some lovely things, strawberry milk looks gorgeous! I might have to place an order too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also always used to order NYX from cherryculture when i lived in Finland :D Since i am back in germany i didn´t ordered any NYX products but you made me now wanna order them again (oih what a sentecne ;D). ;D I really like your haul! Must check out cherryculture now :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woej that pink lipstick! so nice!
    i love pink ones

    NEW outfit post;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig