Monday, May 2, 2011

My New Denim Jacket

If you saw my denim jacket post last night, you know that i have been wanting to get a denim jacket for summer. My boyfriend and I went to the mall today to pick up a few things and I went by H&M to see if i could find the one that I showed you in my post last night, but they didn't have it in the store. So we went to a store called Cubus (its right beside H&M) and I saw this jacket hanging on a 50% off sign, i guess that is what they call luck haha! They had only two jackets left in my size, so i just had to grab it :)


Im really happy about my purchase, this is going to look so cute with dresses and skirts and now i cant wait to wear it and show you how cute it looks. I will definitely be doing a outfit post soon featuring this awesome denim jacket :)

What do you think about the jacket? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ha ha...you are so cute! The jacket looks great!YOU are going to look so cute wearing this :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice jacket! love it
    xxx
    Elle
    http://ellastraciabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you found one!! Now that's what I call Fashion Destiny.. I know that was so corny to say lol but I couldn't help it. It's an awesome jacket!

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig