Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Perfume: Beyonce Heat Rush




Heat & Heat Rush

My mom and I went shopping together today and i found some really cute things that i want to show you guys. Im going to start of by showing you this perfume that i picked up.
Its by Beyonce and its called Heat Rush. Its her second perfume and i just have to say that i absolutely love how good it smells. I cant make up my mind if i like this better than Heat (the red one) which is her first one. Im loving both of her perfumes so much. I love collecting perfumes, cant seem to get enough of them☺.I have been thinking about doing a perfume collection post because i think that might be fun and Im also going to be doing a summer fragrance post soon, so stay tuned for that☺

Which perfume by Beyonce is your favorite?☺
Love Christine
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Haven't tried it yet, but I will! :)
    Can't wait your perfume collection post, I love collection perfumes as well. :) I have many!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig