Friday, May 6, 2011

Haul: MAC Cosmetics Quite Cute Collection

I have another haul post and these are the items that i picked up from the Quite Cute Collection by MAC Cosmetics. If you have any questions or requests, please leave me a comment or feel free to email me♥













Products:
Nail Polish in Ice Cream Cake & Little Girl Type (Click here to see my NOTD post)
Lipsticks in Saint Germain, Candy Yum-Yum & Play Time
Eyeshadow Quad in Cutie

When i saw that MAC Cosmetics was going to release this collection called Quite Cute, i got super excited because im such a big fan of pastel colors. I think all of these items are going to look so cute now that the summer is almost here. Im loving all the products but my favorites has to be the two nail polishes and the eyeshadow quad, i just love them so much.

I know a lot of people think that these lipsticks are too extreme to wear, but these are really buildable and you can easily decide how much color you want. I would never wear a bright purple lip but I think a little hint of purple on the lips is pretty.

What do you think about my haul?
Did you get anything from this collection? :)
Love Christine♥
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. awesome you got allot of great things here !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I hope you continue to visit, as I will make sure to stop by your blog and see your helpful reviews!

    -Hope you visit soon!
    http://www.strawberrychapstick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I loved the Mac lipsticks when I go to the US I am def going to buy them !!!!
    Love how ur blog is now :) loved the theme!!!! XO honey :) thanks for commenting in my blog a lot :) !

    Rafaella Online, The Style Stash-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did a post of my Mac Quite Cute collection as well. I picked up the St. Germain, Candy Yum Yum,the quad, 2 lip pencils, & a plushglass lipgloss. I love the quad as well and as far as the lipsticks go the brighter I can build them the better! I did a makeup look with them as well..

    http://lizbeth612-onceuponashoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..the cute collection is really very cute..lovely shade for summers...plz do a makeup look post with these things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love ghe nail polish i bought the 3rd one it looks like re-fresh mint of essie i think and wanted that one for so long..
    Great collection you bought!

    Lippylash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post! I just came across your blog and I fell in love with it! It's spectacular! I love your style! Check out my blog and follow if you like it, I promise to do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear...
    See you soon, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice collection! I love all the colors ♥
    BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog ;)

    яσѕαℓуи
    www.LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig