Sunday, January 30, 2011

Review: Flat Top Kabuki Brush By Sigma Makeup


This brush is amazing, definitely my favorite brush in my collection. It is perfect to apply foundation with and it blends out the product really good.

I use this brush everyday, and i take it with me if im traveling. It is so small, makes it so easy to just throw in your purse. I ordered this a while ago (right after it came out) at Sigma's website. This brush comes in a dark purple color which is so cute. I really like colorful brushes, they are so special and they look cuter than the black regular ones.


I am always so satisfied with the products from Sigma. They never disappoint me, the quality of their products are amazing and they are very affordable. If you haven't tried any brushes by Sigma, i really recommend that you check them out, you will not regret it.

Sigma Makeup's Website

Do you have this brush?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This brush looks so cute, great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont have this brush but I want it hehe,great review my dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried Sigma yet, but i will soon. I am really liking the review :) also have u tried coastal scents brushes? they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine, I never bought a retractable brush, but they are very travel friendly I understand. But what kept me away was that I always wondered if they are difficult to wash. are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like Sigma brushes, these new kabukis are so great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig