Thursday, January 13, 2011

Karmaloop Haul

I got my very first order from Karmaloop a week ago, just haven't posted it yet. Thats why i thought that i could do that tonight and show you the two things that i bought. Im definitely going to buy from Karmaloop again, they have many cool clothes and cute accessories. They also had a lot of Hello Kitty stuff, woohoo, i love Hello Kitty haha.


Sweather:
I love this purple leopard sweather. This was the reason why i decided to order from karmaloop, just loved it so much that i had to get it.
I also fell in love with a leather jacket, but they didn't have any left in my size :(
Really hope they will get it back in stock.

What do you think will look cute with this sweather?
Let me know in the comment section :)






Harajuku Lovers Key Fob:
This is so cute, i love it. I love Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers brand, those girls are so cute.
These will make any keys look cute :)

What do you think?
xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i llOoOOove karmaloop! the keychain you got is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi christine :)

    the key charm looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys sweetie,never heard of e brand before but that leopard print top is cute maybe it will go with skinny jeans or jeggings lol&that Harajuku key holder is cute too

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't caught one of your blog posts in a while! That little thing is so damn cute!

    A little giveaway going on at my blog at the moment http://tinyurl.com/4kt38u2 leave a comment for some Lush goodies xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig