Saturday, January 22, 2011

China Glaze Up & Away Collection


Im a really big fan of China Glaze Nail Polishes, i really like them. Im loving this collection called Up & Away, look at all those pretty colors. I think this collection came out January - February 2010 if im not mistaken. Im going to try and get my hands on my favorites before spring and summer time comes.


The Colors In This Collection:
* Grape Pop: Bright plum
* Sugar High: Petal pink
* Something Sweet: Cotton candy
* Light As Air: Periwinkle
* Heli-Yum: Raspberry
* Flyin’ High: Teal
* Four Leaf Clover: Kelly green
* Re-Fresh Mint: Spearmint
* Peachy Keen: Nectar
* High Hopes: Guava
* Happy Go Lucky: Sunshine yellow
* Lemon Fizz: Banana

My favorite colors from this collection has to be Peachy Keen, Something Sweet, Heli-Yum, Four Leaf Clover and High Hopes.

Do you have any colors from this collection?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. hey gal love the new layout! did u change ur blog name to? well im loving dis shades of polish!!! so girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont own any of the China Glaze nail polishes but these r so pretty,I need to find these colours sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these look perfect for spring & summer! To bad no store is carying China Glaze where I live...

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Peachy Keen. I also have lemon fizz, four leaf clover and refresh mint. I would love to get my hands on sugar high.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours! I want all of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig