Monday, January 24, 2011

Chanel Mystic Eyes Quad


My mom got me this beautiful Chanel Quad for Christmas. This is my second one.
I really like these quads, the shadows are pigmented and the quality is really good.
These are $77 each, a little expensive if you ask me, but every girl should own at least one Chanel Quad.


I really LOVE the packaging, its really simple but classy and gorgeous.


Here are the four colors in the quad, i really like all of them. My favorites are the silver and the light brown color, so pretty :)

Do you have a Chanel Quad in your makeup collection?
If yes, which one do you have? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. i think mac is pretty much available in all major asian countries? some might be late with the new collections but in general they should carry the regular line products ^_^ go take a look at the department store, forgot what it's called, think it's in Bangkok called Emporium or seomthing, usually MAC stands will appear in major dept stores! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chanel eyeshadows, but i dont own a quad yet. This one seems great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww such a lovely quad!!! Hey plz do the swatches Christine:)
    http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT! i know in some countries only the airports have MAC, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this quad is beautiful! Id use all those shades :)sometimes with quads/sets theres at least one shade I hate but not in this one :). Sadly I dont have a quad...yet, but i do own some singles which I love! x

    thecrazybitchbeautygazette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh gorgeous palette !! hehe what a great christmas present =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I would love a chanel quad. Any chance we could see some swatches?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Colors look great ,, id get it just for the mirror lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig