Saturday, January 8, 2011

BikBok Haul

I went to the city with my boyfriend yesterday to look at the sale, and i found these items which i absolutely love. I bought everything from BikBok, love that store. They have so many gorgeous clothes. I paid $38 for everything :)

Here are the three things i picked up:


Sweather:
I absolutely love this sweather, its so cute and the color is amazing.
Its so soft and long, i love it.


Top:
I love leopard print, so i just had to buy this top.




Tights:
Love these leather pants. I really love that it has regular fabric on the back, makes it more
confortable to use.

Posting outfit pictures later today using the tights with either the sweather or the top. :)

What do you think about my purchase?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Wow great stuff!!! The sweater is fab:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all e stuff,great picks sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haul. I love long sweater that you can use with tights :D and I have seen tights like those but with lace in front and regular fabric at the back. :D Can't wait to see how you pair them up.

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig