Monday, January 17, 2011

Korres Face Primer


I finally got my face primer by Korres today. I was starting to wonder if it got lost in the mail, but luckily it didn't. I hope that this is a good face primer, going to give it a try today. I really like that its silicone free and has vitamin E.

I was using the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer before, but it made me break out so i stopped using it. Have you experienced the same thing?



You want me to do a review on this product?

Have you tried this primer before?
xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I didn't have any problems with Smashbox, that's too bad. Yes please do a review on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hav had great review on the Korres primer but please do a review,hav never tried Smashbox one or the Korres one either

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have a review. I don't think its available in India. But then, I'll wait till the brand is introduced. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of Korres products but I've heard such amazing things about the line. I'm actually thinking of buying a couple of their anti-aging creams. Let us know how you like the primer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be a lil sensitive to the silicone in the smashbox primer. I found that to be the case for me. I love the Korres primer. Plz do a review. I'd love to see how you feel abouat it. :O) Glad you FINALLY got it! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig