Friday, January 7, 2011

Tuesday Shopping Haul

I went shopping with my mom on tuesday and i picked up a few things that i really liked.
Let me know what you think in the comment section.
If you have any requests, please let me know :)

Sweathers:



I really like these sweathers, i think they look really cute.
They were on sale, only $13 each which i think is a good deal. Maybe i will wear one in a OOTD post tomorrow :)

Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation:



I have been wanting to buy a foundation for such a long time now, finally stepped up and just got it. Looking forward to try it, i think its a good foundation.

Duo Eyelash Adhesive:

I have decided that im going to try and learn how to apply false eyelashes.
Haven't tried it before, hopefully i will learn it quickly. I think false eyelashes is so pretty, so its definitely something i need to learn.

What do you think about my Purchase?

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love that Blue sweater! I heard DUO was great lash adhesive! Thanks for sharing. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweaters! I'd love to see a review of the foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your sweaters, especially in vibrant blue colour, both look so comfortable.
    I would like to know what you think about foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the finishing powder of the Mineral Power brand. =) I'd love to see a review on the foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the eyelashes! :D I really suck at applying, you can always tell when I'm wearing them and I've hurt my eye so much one time I tried to remove them! let me know when you find a good way to manage that! lol

    I agree though, they look very cute on!

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I glued them to close to my natural lash line, so when I pulled on the fake lashes to remove them, they were stuck to my real lashes...ouch! So lots of warm water and a red puffy eye :(

    LOL I'm kind of afraid of false lashes now!

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant wait to hear how the foundation works for you, Ive heard that's a good one!
    You'll love wearing lashes with the duo glue, it's the best adhesive for falsies out there! It takes a bit of practice but you'll get the hang of it..they are so pretty!

    Carly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig