Saturday, January 1, 2011

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics: Lip Tar Top Five


This Box Set from OCC contains of the top 5 best-selling Lip Tar shades from OCC
It includes the colors Hush, Memento, Anime, Grandma and NSFW.

Im in love with the colors Hush, Memento and Grandma. They look so natural and pretty.
This box set is definitely on my wishlist. I have never tried OCC before,they have a lot of different products to choose from. Hopefully they ship to Norway :)

Have you ordered from OCC before?
You know if they ship worldwide? :)

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. those look so nice but i've never shopped there.. actually i never heard of them but i'll check 'em out too.
    btw, Happy New Year hun i'm back & blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allcosmeticswholesale sell them, and they do at least ship to sweden so propably to norway also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig