Friday, January 14, 2011

Wishlist: Sephora By OPI Nail Polish Set


Im in love with this nail polish set from Sephora by OPI. It contains 18 beautiful nail polishes.
This is probably only available around christmas time, but do you know another place online that might sell these?

I have tried ebay and amazon, but they dont have it.
Wish that Sephora could ship to Norway, they still have it on their website.

Please let me know if you know a website that sell these sets, i really want one :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. lovely sets sweetie but unfortunately dont know where u can get these as we cant even get hold of them in the UK lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just drooling over this set yesterday on the sephora website. I thought it was a sephora exculsive. a good value. I'm sorry I don't know where else you could get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess it's only available on sephora, but not positive. what a lovely set!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice set! I might get one! Thanks!
    Check out and subscribe to my blog please!

    xoxo,

    Miss Nine West

    http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig