Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NARS Cosmetics: Blush In Orgasm


I got this blush by Nars Cosmetics in the mail today. Been waiting for this for a while now, happy it didn't get lost in the mail. Seen this blush on a lot of beauty blogs and really liked how the color looked, so i just decided to order it and try it out myself. Maybe i will post a FOTD picture tonight and show you how it looks on me :)

Swatch:

I love this color, its very pretty and sparkling. Think it might be a good idea to apply just a little of this blush, and then apply more if needed, since this is very sparkling.
Dont want to look like i got too much on, thats not pretty. I hope its not too peachy for me.


Beautiful color dont you think? :)

Do you have this in you're makeup collection?
If yes, what do you think about it? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yes, this is one of my favorite blushes. It's has the perfect amount of pink and peach in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Sleek offers a color very similar to this in Rose Gold that I have, but I don't use it very often. I really want to try Nars, I'm thinking a lipgloss of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I just don't like this blush on me. It looks great on everyone else but for me its too chunky and glittery. Have you tried the Orgasm lipgloss or illuminator at all? They are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have it...and I love it. Suits so many people too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty blush sweetie,this doesnt show up on my NC45 skintone I hav to go with those deeper colours Taj Mahal,Exhibit A etc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not have this, but I have a dupe by Sleek (in Pomegranate).I love this colour though!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This product is great! I also have the Nars Multiple in Orgasm as well as Luxor.
    You have a nice website!

    http://smodelfl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig