Sunday, January 16, 2011

Elf Cosmetics Haul

Got the products that i ordered from Elf Cosmetics today.
I ordered a few things that i have been wanting to get for a while. I really like Elf Cosmetics, their products are really good and so affordable.

Concealer In Ivory:



I have always wanted to try out their concealer from their Studio Line. Have heard many great things about it. I really like Elf's studio line products, they are actually very good and the packaging is cute.

Swatch:


High Definition Powder:

I am so excited about this product. I believe that this is a really good product, a clear powder.
If you have tried this before, please let me know you're opinions in the comment section.

Mineral Lipsticks:





I love these mineral lipsticks, they are really good.
They are really pigmented and looks good on the lips. I own four of the mineral lipsticks want to collect all of them.

Swatch:

From Left To Right
Nicely Nude, Ripe Rose & Pouty Petal

Let me know if you want reviews on any of these products?

Have you tried any of these products?
What do you think about my little haul? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Great lipstick colors !!! I'm really liking there line too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Tried there dollar line-concealer and I actually love it! it covered up my dark spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul. Love the ELF lipstick, I have runway pink and it's beautiful..was my fav of 2010. I also have the high def powder, which some compare to the Makeup Forever High Def powder. I think it is a beautiful finishing powder, as long as you use a light hand with it. It's also great to set my concealer when used with a fluffy blending brush. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. elf stuff is so affordable and amazing aren't they :D?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love elf cosmetics. I have tried the elf hd powder and I use it everyday. I also love their mineral lipsticks. You should try their mineral booster too.

    Charlene xxxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own a mineral lipstick myself! I really like it! Nicely Nude & Pouty Petal look very cute, too! :)

    You sure love e.l.f., huh? ;)
    Happy Sunday, Christine!

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the elf brushes!! the studio line!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my first elf order too. i ordered one mineral lipstick and really liked it. thanks for the swatches.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul! i heard ELF's high def powder is very similar to MUFE HD powder.

    ReplyDelete
  10. would you kindly do a review on the studio concealer please Christine? :) Love your haul x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig