Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Gifts: Biotherm




I have been using Biotherm products for a while and i love them.
My skin feels so soft and it looks much better after i started using these products.

I got a new set for Christmas which i really wanted, because my Moisturizer and Toner is almost empty. I really recommend the skin products by Biotherm, they are really good and definitely products that im going to buy again and again until i find something else that works better for my skin.

Im going shopping with my mom soon, the sale has finally started.
Now i need to do my makeup and find something to wear.
Im posting outfit pictures when i get back :)

Which skin products are you using?

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I was using Biotherm for a few years before switching to japanese brand products. I enjoyed using it very much but I do find that the effect subsides after a few years of using. Probably cos my skin got used to it...

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your outfit for today!

    i was using ORBIS (Japanese brand) and their whole line from cleanser, toner to moisturizer to sunscreen and mask :) currently I'm switching to LUSH Cleanser for a month or two :) told you before in the post :P

    happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biotherm hav had so much rave about it but never tried it...I use the Simple skincare brand it has no perfume no colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiice gift!

    Stop by my blog if you find the time - comments&followers much appreciated <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Honey-Bee! Amazing gifts :)

    In reply to your comment: I will definitely continue to look for a site that will ship Estée Lauder to Norway for you! Hopefully I can find something! :)

    I have also awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can find this on my recent blog post :) Congrats Honey-Bee!

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig