Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Kitty For Sephora Nail Polishes


Frosted Cupcake & Blueberry

These must be the cutest nail polishes that i have seen. They are from the Hello Kitty Collection for Sephora. Sephora dont ship to Norway, but i was so lucky to find these on ebay.
Ebay is my favorite place to shop, they have a lot of things that i cant get anywhere else.

I really want all the colors from this collection. These nail polishes makes such cute decorations, im going to place these on my makeup table. They are too cute to just throw in my nail polish drawer.

What do you think about the Hello Kitty Collection For Sephora? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The packaging is really so cute I love it! I'd buy them just for display :)

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute!I love the packaging.:) I'd def wear the blue one.

    evinde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are cute indeed!! i've only seen the collection online.. cant wait to see it in person !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I am always asking this, but I would love to see swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute names! You're right, those are definitely too adorable to just toss in with your normal nail polish <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried anything from this collection, but as a HUGE hello kitty fan...I cant wait to try something!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig