Friday, January 28, 2011

Nail Polishes By H&M

I have a big H&M Haul to show you guys, i ordered a lot of clothes for spring and summer and i just got all my packages, just in time for Thailand. I will do two hauls so the posts wont be so long. Im going to post my first one later today :)


I also picked up these three nail polishes in Get a Rose 4 Me, Happily Ever After and Dust & Diamonds. I love the names, really cute :)

Im so into nail polishes at the moment, cant get enough haha.
Thats why I placed an order at M Beauty Lounge. Bought a few China Glaze from the Up & Away Collection and also the Katy Perry Collection by OPI.

I found that site through Michele1218 on youtube, its going to be my regular nail polish site from now on :)

What do you think about the nail polishes i bought?
Do you want to see any swatches?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love happily ever after the most. At times I'm a sucker for pinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey H&M have nail polishes too...look lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty colours&picks sweetie,love them all and yes please do swatches. Cant wait to see ur hauls hehe

    Btw I did the Sweetheart palette swatches&review u requested

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are so pretty! Perfect for spring coming up, the names indeed are cute, loved the Diamonds the most that hue of camel goes with everything!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie,u can order as single eyeshadows as well if u dont like the palettes. Try ordering from Sugarpill cosmetics website they ship worldwide may get free shipping if u spend certain amount,maybe e UK website will charge u more for shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig