Sunday, January 30, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga II


MAC Cosmetics and Lady Gaga are teaming up again, releasing this pretty nude lipstick.
I have the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and i love it. I am so excited about this lipstick, its definitely one im going to buy, want a really good nude color.

U.S./Canada Launch Date is February 17th 2011
International Launch Date is March 2011




Picture Source
Temptalia.com

I really like that 100% of the purchase price goes to help men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS.

What do you think about this lipstick?
Are you going to buy it?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks so nice! I'm a huge sucker for nude lips! I didn't buy the other Gaga lipstick because I already have a million pinks that were pretty similar... but this is nice!

    After I see some swatches online, I might buy this! :)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def need to see 'em swatched. :O) I have the Viva Glam Cyndi l/g & I love that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! i'm so gonna add both into my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig