Sunday, January 30, 2011

MAC Viva Glam Gaga II


MAC Cosmetics and Lady Gaga are teaming up again, releasing this pretty nude lipstick.
I have the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and i love it. I am so excited about this lipstick, its definitely one im going to buy, want a really good nude color.

U.S./Canada Launch Date is February 17th 2011
International Launch Date is March 2011




Picture Source
Temptalia.com

I really like that 100% of the purchase price goes to help men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS.

What do you think about this lipstick?
Are you going to buy it?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This looks so nice! I'm a huge sucker for nude lips! I didn't buy the other Gaga lipstick because I already have a million pinks that were pretty similar... but this is nice!

    After I see some swatches online, I might buy this! :)

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def need to see 'em swatched. :O) I have the Viva Glam Cyndi l/g & I love that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty, I want it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! i'm so gonna add both into my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig