Friday, January 14, 2011

NOTD Featuring Rose Insolent By Chanel


I love pink, its one of my favorite colors.
I really wanted to wear it today, and im very happy about the quality so far. It looks really good with just one coat on, but i applied one more because i wanted a stronger color on my nails.
It dries really fast, which is a big plus since i dont like to wait for my nail polish to dry.


I will try to get my hands on a few more nail polishes by Chanel that i really like.
These are also a cute decoration. I dont want to throw this in my nail polish drawer, so i will definitely make room for it on my makeup table :)

What do you think?
Which color is you're favorite? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. this is a gorgeous gorgeous color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty color! i love bubble gum pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful colour, it looks great on you! I might have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this color - it's my favorite shade of pink (almost like coral).
    Nice choice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty nails and colour sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice colour. I am determined to try a Chanel polish one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous color! makes me excited for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this color!! So pretty!
    I've just tried out Lacque Deluxe from ASTOR, and I really fell in love with this. It makes my nails stronger and helps them to grow much more longer. :) I love the Purple Dream color. Have you got this brand in Norway?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig