Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Ultra Smoothing Foot Scrub


This has been in my watch list on ebay for such a long time now. Saw this in one of Dulce Candy's old youtube videos, i think it was in one of her ''favorite products of the month'' videos.
I was really curious about this product, so i decided to finally buy it and give it a try.

What it says:
Enriched with dead sea salt, marine and natural extracts.
Instantly exfoliates and softens dry, rough, callused feet.


Im looking forward to trying this product, maybe i will give it a try tonight. Let me know if you want a review on this product.

Have you tried this foot scrub before?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hej!

    Visst är ACW bra! :) Har du testat MAC studio fix concealer? Jag hittar inte den på ACW och inte på ebay heller... tips på var man köper billigt MAC-smink tas tacksamt emot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig