Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MAC Cosmetics: Hightlighter In Pearl


I love this highlighter by MAC Cosmetics. I bought this on ebay a while ago, and im very satisfied
with this product. It gives such a beautiful glow to the face.

I normally don't buy products by MAC Cosmetics on ebay, since there is so many fake ebay sellers out there. But i have found a few sellers that sell authentic MAC products.
I buy most of my makeup on ACW, i love that site. They have so many brands to choose from and all their products are authentic.


Highlighter In Pearl

I went to the city with my mom today and picked up a few goodies that i wanted.
Got three gift cards from H&M for Christmas, they are all gone now haha. Going to post pictures of the things i got, and also my Louboutins :)

Which highlighter is you're favorite?
Do you want a review on this product?

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Looks like a nice highlighting color! I like MAC's Vanilla, it's not as light as Pearl, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearl will look awesome on you and your skintone, Shell is a bit more pink if you dont like this one. I have hush and i love it for summer especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! I've been wanting to buy this as a highlighter for absolutely ages. I saw this used once on a Youtube tutorial and I thought it worked wonders!

    You have just given me another nudge to go out and buy this! :)

    Ooooh, your giveaway ends soon! Are we super excited girls? I damn well think so!

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes review would be good, I love Lorac spotlight in perfectly lit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great sweetie,I dont normally add highlighters but I want to buy Albatross from Nars..U sure love ur ebay hun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig