Monday, January 10, 2011

5 Face Masks By H&M


I got these 5 face masks for Christmas and i wanted to share them with you guys. I haven't tried any of these masks before, they are all by H&M.
H&M has a lot of great products, so im very excited to give these a try.


Rich Chocolate Moisturising Mask:


Pomegranate & Passion Flower Peel Off Mask:


Vanilla Fudge Self Varming Mask:


Natural Strawberry Deep Cleansing Mask:


Raspberry Smoothie Pore Cleansing Mask:

I love face masks, they make you're skin feel so soft.
Cant wait to try these. Thinking about trying one tonight, that would be fun.

Let me know if you want a review on any of these masks :)

Have you tried any of these masks before?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The vanilla fudge is the best one!You'll be tempted to eat it..It smells divine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the vanilla one! as ria says, i wanted to eat it sooo hard!
    i want to try the chocolate one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really interested in the reviews about these masks! Please let us know which is the best! I'll definitely try 1 of them!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I have. They are all ok :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! These face masks look LOVELY! I think I best get to H&M pronto! :) Thank you for sharing Sweetheart!


    In reply to your comment left on the Organic Surge's Exclusive Facebook Giveaway:

    I'm sure the Giveaway is international, considering Organic Surge ship internationally on their website! There's no harm in entering anyway! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried all og them, H&M masks are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. låner det bildet av facemask rapberry jeg=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just now I've applied the raspberry mask..very good!
    This is my Italian make up blog :)

    http://tobebioacaseofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig