Wednesday, January 5, 2011

China Glaze: Moody Blue




I found a seller on ebay that had this beautiful nail polish by China Glaze.
The seller had two left, so i decided to grab it while i had the chance.
I have read that you can't get this nail polish anymore, is that right?

This is such a pretty color, love it so much and im very happy that i decided to buy it. I will feature this in my NOTD post later today :)

Please let me know if you want reviews on any products that i have posted on my blog, would be happy to do it :)

And dont forget to enter my MAC Cosmetics Giveaway HERE

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. i like the name..."moody blue" just rolls off the tongue

    i love your blog! i'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i can't wait to see your NOTD.. i wonder if it's similar to China Glaze's For Audrey..

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new years to you too beb!
    nice color. kinda like tiffany box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty color! I love opaque pastels!

    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig