Saturday, January 22, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick In Baby Pink


The Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Baby Pink is my newest lipstick in my makeup collection.
I got it in the mail today. Its such a pretty pink color and i know this is a lipstick that im going to use a lot since pink is my favorite color. I love using pink lipsticks and lipglosses.

I have never tried any lipsticks by Revlon before, this is my first one. I really want more colors from the colorburst collection, really pretty colors. The packaging is also very cute.

Swatch:




Do you have this lipstick?
Do you own other lipsticks from this collection? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. It looks great, i want to try the Peachy nude one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tried Revlon either! It is a very pretty pink indeed!
    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that pink color :D I wish pink would suit me better...pretty

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty lipstick u got sweetie,I hav the Fuschia one I want Rosy nude

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this lipstick and i'm actually wearing it right now! I love it :) If you were to get another one, I definitely recommend Soft Nude! It's my all time favourite nude, and I know lots of other people like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That color is really pretty! I really like it :) I have Soft Nude and Soft Rose from that collection, I believe. Usually I just mix the two if I decide to wear them though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oo the color is beautiful! i really want to get soft nude by revlon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own Blush and it is a gorgeous color. I need to get more lipsticks from Revlon as the quality and color payoff is great!

    Charlene xxxx
    danceofthegods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this color too and i like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig