Friday, January 28, 2011

Lancôme: Wash The Day Off


My boyfriend came home from a snowboarding trip yesterday and he surprised me with this gift. I have been wanting a new set with skin products, im so excited to see how these works on my skin.




This set consists of a Re-Hydrating Comforting Toner and a Comforting Cleansing Milk.

I tried these products out yesterday before bed. My skin are glowing today, never experienced that with skin care products before. These are perfect if you have dry and sensitive skin because they are made for exactly that.


I love that the bottles are so big, they are going to last for a long time.

I am looking for a good moisturizer by Lancôme as well.
Do you have one to recommend me?

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love that cleanser! It's really good and very gentle! That was really sweet of your boyfriend to surprise you with these =)
    The Lancome Hydra Zen line of moisturizers is really nice, you should try them out!

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i would like to get my hands on these two!! i need a milky cleansing wash

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig