Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Review: Comptoir Sud Pacefique Vanille Extreme


I discovered this product through Kandee Johnson. Kandee has talked a lot about this perfume on her youtube channel and a few times on her blog.
I really wanted a good perfume that smelled like vanilla, so i just ordered it and i dont regret it for a second.

This perfume smells so delicious, just want to smell it all day haha.
It is a strong Vanilla scent, which i love and it was exactly what i wanted too.
What i really like about this perfume is that i only need one spray and it lasts all day.

I really recommend this spray if you are a big fan of Vanilla.
Its really good and will last you a long time. This is definitely one of the best Vanilla perfumes out there. I bought it on ebay, you can still find it there. It was a little expensive $50, but i think its worth it. Its definitely a product that i will be buying again.

Let me know if you have any requests or questions :)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig