Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thailand Here We Come


Im going to Thailand with my boyfriend, his father and sister.
Got it as a Christmas present from my boyfriends dad, he is so sweet. Svend Erik, if you are reading this thank you so much for this gift. I love it, you are so generous.

Its so cold here, so its going to be really good to get away for a while.
Going to stay in Bangkok for a few days, then we are of to Phuket :)

Its going to be awesome and we are staying at a really gorgeous hotel.
They have internet on the hotel, so im taking my computer with me. Hopefully i will
be able to update my blog.

Have you been to Thailand before?
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Wow what am amazing present. I've never been but would love to go. Have a great time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thus a fantastic present,I never been there but maybe one day..hope u hav a wonderful time sweetie&take lots of pics please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how awesome! my husband wants to go to all of asia one day. take a ton of pictures!

    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really awesome! I have been to Thailand with my boyfriend in late 2009 so let me assure you: You will LOVE it!
    You will meet the nicest people, eat the most delish food and get the best tan ever! :D

    Get your bikinis ready, girl - you will have an amazing time! :)

    ~Caro~

    PS: Your boyfriend's dad rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazing present !! my parents were just in thailand and they loved it!

    hope you have lots of fun! can't wait to see your vacation posts !

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! Lucky you!!
    Please post pics about your romantic holiday! Maybe about your looks on this super exotic trip! :)
    Pls put me in your luggage :)
    Enjoy your holiday!!
    xoxo, BETTY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig