Saturday, January 29, 2011

Coastal Scents Valentine's Set



Coastal Scents is having a really cute Valentine's Special at their website.
You get the gorgeous Think Pink Palette and the Think Pink Brushes for only $39.95

You Get These Brushes:

* Flat Top Bronzer Buffer Brush
* Synthetic Oval Foundation
* Oval Synthetic Concealer Brush
* Angle Taklon Liner Brush
* Kolinsky Lip Brush
* Blending Fluff Brush
* Deluxe Oval Shadow Brush
* Oval Fluff Shadow Brush
* Oval Taklon Lip Brush
* Semi Firm Pointed Crease

This is only available until Valentine's Day or while supplies last, so hurry up if you want a set for yourself or thinking about giving it to someone you care about :)

Get The Valentine's Set Here

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I also would love to try this, but I am eyeing on Sigma right now. I got some brushes from Coastal in the past and they are still as good as new! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig