Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Swatches: L.A. Colors - Nail Polishes

I wanted to post the swatches of these nail polishes that i ordered from Cherry Culture a while ago. I posted my Cherry Culture haul almost two weeks ago. If you didn't see it, you can read about it HERE

Let me know what you think about the swatches and which one is your favorite :)

Wave Lenght:


Static Electricity:


Radiation:


Got a question if i could post swatches of the Chanel Quad my mom got me for Christmas. I would be really happy to do that. Swatches coming up soon :)

My mom is picking me up soon, we are going to the mall.
I will try and not spend any money haha, lets just see how that goes ;)

Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

8 comments

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig