Friday, January 14, 2011

Chanel Nail Polish: Rose Insolent


I got this gorgeous nail polish by Chanel for Christmas. My mom bought me this and a Chanel Quad that i will share with you in another blog post. I love pink, its definitely one of my favorite colors.

This nail polish is so girly and cute. I absolutely love the packaging, i really want to start collecting my favorite nail polishes by Chanel. I have a few on my wishlist.
These are more expensive than most nail polishes, but some colors are absolutely worth the money.


This is my very first Chanel nail polish, so im very excited about this.
I cant wait to try it out, definitely going to wear this tomorrow and feature it on my NOTD post.

Let me know if you are interested in a review on this product.

Do you own a nail polish by Chanel?
Which one if you're favorite? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Nice bright color. I do believe that due to the brand which is good, it should come out really nice. When reviewing add if it has a smooth brush. Some nail polish brushes do not help when using some colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this colour and i absolutely adore it omg!

    A little giveaway going on at my blog at the moment http://tinyurl.com/4kt38u2 leave a comment for some Lush goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty nail polish sweetie,I love it..I dont own any Chanel nail polishes lol cant wait to see ur NOTD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the color! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That color is SO beautiful!!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. chanel polishes burn a hole in my pocket :D !!! but i like the shade Paradoxal <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig