Wednesday, January 5, 2011

NOTD Featuring Moody Blue By China Glaze




I absolutely love this cute pastel blue color called Moody Blue.
Its so cute. Dont have a color like this one in my nail polish collection, so im pretty excited about that. I love collecting nail polishes, especially China Glaze. I want to collect every color from that brand haha :)

I Got my nail polish rack in the mail today, woohoo im so happy. I will post pictures later :)
Going to store my China Glaze's in it :)

How do you store you're nail polishes?

xoxo Christine
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. such a cute color !!! =) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh can't wait to see your nail polish rack! My polish collection isn't that big yet but looking out for ideas on how to store them nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never like pastel on me except maybe pink or peach, but I love metallic color :D I think this looks cute and reminds me of cotton candy :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of their polish in 'For Audrey'. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty nails&colour sweetie,I love it..I store my nail polishes in e vanity drawers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful on you! I store my NP in 2 plastic shoe boxes from the dollar store. Also more take up 2 full drawers in my 6 drawer tower. I'd love some acrylic wall racks. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also in love with my China Glaze that Alicia from Funny Face Beauty sent me!
    I should post some swatches!
    Have you tried their Ruby Pumps? It is AWESOME! I have some pics if you want to see it!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks good on you! :) I have yet to find a good way to store my nail polish! I just throw them in a drawer! :D
    ~Caro~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig