Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smashbox: Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer

When i was visiting my friend Helene, we visited a store called KICKS in Sweden.
They have alot of different beauty products and brands, really amazing store.
One of the girls that worked there helped me find a foundation / tinted moisturizer that was the right color for my skin. It was not easy at first since my skin is pretty light, but she found this from Smashbox.


I really like this product, it looks so natural and pretty on my skin.
I will definitely keep buying this.

I have seen so many people that use a foundation that is too dark for their skin tone, and that is not a pretty look.
Sometimes the light can fool you when you apply your foundation, you should apply it in day light, then you will see the true color.

Swatch:

This is the color Fair which is Smashbox's lightest color.
I bought mine at Ebay, you can also get it here

Do you have a favorite Foundation or tinted moisturizer?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I`m so glad you find it:)
    I was on kicks today and I have to change my foundation to a darker color:)
    Have been tanning lately. The one she recommended in Sweden was too light: P..hehe..

    xoHelene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey looks really great!!! Must try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds great will check it out soon,thanx for sharing sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fave tinted moisturizer is boots No.7. i've been wearing it instead of my foundation for a while now.


    http://ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad it worked out for you :) my favourite foundation is maybelline's mouse foundation. i cant wear tinted moisturizer because i need the coverage! :( haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig