Thursday, April 14, 2011

Review: Maybelline New York Pure Liquid Mineral


About The Product:
Pure Liquid Mineral promises full flawless coverage thats breathable for a healthy-looking luminous finish that blends with your skin tone. It has SPF 15 and its oil free.

I have been using this foundation for a while now and i really like it. It really does what it claims to do. My skin looks really pretty and flawless. This is the first foundation that im actually happy that i spent my money on. Its really easy to apply, but if you put on too much at once, it can look flaky. I like to start with a little and then build it up if i want more coverage. It also has a weird smell to it, but it goes away after a little while.

I like this foundation a lot and its definitely a foundation i want to recommend. Check it out the next time you are on a hunt for a new foundation, maybe you will like this too :)

I love to try out new products so please let me know if you have any foundation recommandations, it would make me very happy :)

Rating: 5/5


Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The only drugstore foundation I'm currently using is the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse. I apply it with my Sigma F80 brush & love the finish. It's not an extremely heavy foundation & is probably medium coverage. I don't think it wears as long as some of my other foundations but I still love the way my skin looks when I wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great love this post your eyes are so stunning !!@!@

    missed you pretty girl hope your doing good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)

    I quite like this foundation but don't use it anymore simply 'cause there are so many foundations out there and I wanna try them all :P Ha.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your skin does look FLAWLESS and GLOWY in this foundation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig