Friday, April 1, 2011

Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow



Sterling Rose:




Berry Bloom:



I picked up these two eye shadow quads by Revlon at the same time as i bought the super lustrous lipglosses by Revlon. I got them at the tax free shop in Bangkok. They have so much makeup there, its insane.

I really like these two eye shadow quads, the colors are beautiful and the colors are really pigmented too. My favorite out of these two is Berry Bloom, just look how gorgeous it is. Im so excited to start playing with Berry Bloom.

Dont forget to enter my Urban Decay - XL Primer Potion Giveaway. Ends April 6th.

What do you think about these quads by Revlon? :)
Xoxo Christine
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Woww these both look great!! Have one of Revlon Colorstay quads and love it...wanna try these too :) Plz post the swatches <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i laughed at 'its insane'! didn't know duty free carry revlon too :D i'm into travel-exclusive palettes (Dior and the like)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berry bloom is gorgeous! I had a palette like this but gave it away in a swap the colours weren't me but the quality was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I like Sterling Rose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty palettes&love the colours sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Sterling Rose and I love these palettes, hope you enjoy them too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog and for leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate each and every single one off you. You guys are truly amazing, thank you for making my day with your sweet words! I always reply back to comments, so make sure to check back!♥

© Makeup, Beauty & Fashion. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig